Raleigh Radiology COVID-19 Precautions – Keeping People Healthy and Safe.
To our patients:
As patients of Raleigh Radiology, we appreciate the trust you place in us for your imaging needs.
In our current environment, it is important for all of us to take precautions to protect our health, the health of our families and the patients we serve. That is why we want to personally update you on the steps we are taking to ensure your health and safety when visiting Raleigh Radiology.
- Keeping you safe. Our schedulers are asking screening questions at time of scheduling to help ensure our patients are not exposed during their visit. Patients with symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath), travel history or exposure to COVID-19 are being asked to contact their primary care provider BEFORE coming in for their appointment.
- Cleaning, cleaning…. and more cleaning. Our staff is disinfecting surfaces, imaging equipment, door handles, and bathrooms throughout the day, as well as before and after each patient, using EPA and OSHA approved virus killing products to keep you safe. Our offices are cleaned nightly by a professionally cleaning crew that are taking extra precautions to help ensure a clean environment for our patients.
- Giving patients a hand. Frequent hand washing and personal hygiene are key elements to keeping you safe from COVID-19 including not touching your face, nose or mouth. Raleigh Radiology is ensuring hand sanitizer is available in our waiting rooms for our patients.
- Staying in touch with the experts. Our Executive Team has a close relationship with Wake Med Hospital and local health officials, and they’ve increased their contact as guidance evolves to ensure we are taking all necessary precautions.
- Arming our staff so they can help you. We are providing personal protective equipment, hand sanitizer, masks and gloves to our staff who engage directly with patients, and masks for use by ill patients and their caretakers.
- Social Distancing. We have re-positioned seating in our waiting area to promote social distancing in our ongoing efforts to keep our patients and our teams safe and well.
We are in the business of healthcare and we are committed to continue to provide our patients and referring physicians premier imaging services in a clean, safe and compassionate environment.
Thank you for your continued trust in Raleigh Radiology, and we look forward to seeing you in our offices.