Raleigh Radiology has expanded our partnership with PocketHealth, a secure online platform that enables our referring community to access their patients’ medical imaging records in just a few clicks.
Referring Physician PocketHealth Benefits:
- Faster access to your patients’ imaging records allows for seamless pre-appointment review and planning.
- Reduced risk of delayed appointments and wasted time due to lost, corrupt or late CDs.
- Simple platform navigation, with no software or account set up needed.
- Secure, HIPAA compliant, web-based platform with bank-level encryption.
- Always-on support to help guide you through any questions you may have.
- Patients sharing their imaging means more engaged patients and explicit consent.
How can I access my patients’ imaging?
- Instead of a CD, you’ll receive an Access Page via email, fax or hard copy from Raleigh Radiology or patient. Think of this as a digital movie ticket unique to your patient’s imaging, with instructions on how to access their imaging.
- Go to pockethealth.com/view on any web browser, and enter the patient’s date of birth and security code found on the Access Page.
- Securely view your patient’s imaging in full diagnostic quality on PocketHealth’s FDA compliant cloud viewer (eUnityTM), or download these files without compression for offline use or to import them into your RIS/PACS.
To request a record, please fax Raleigh Radiology at 919-787-4870.
How can I send my patients’ prior imaging
- Instead of sending us a CD, we’ll send you an imaging request via fax or email.
- You’ll be able to securely upload the requested imaging by simply using your web browser.
- You can also proactively upload your patients’ priors using the following link: https://raleighrad.pocket.health.
- We can then instantly import that imaging right into our local system.
Have more questions?
- Learn more about PocketHealth and how it can benefit you by clicking here.
- For any additional support, please contact PocketHealth Support at 1-855-768-4455 or [email protected].